Sunday 27 May 2012

Loving legacy



I can't believe that one so wise
Who helped so many 
Through his demise
A gentleman in every way

Has left this life and left so many 
Richer, for his words and love 
To wander freely without pain
And be with his maker, God above

He touched my life with one small phrase
"Let go my dear" 
And you will see the pain you feel
Will  disappear

He meant of course to learn the art,
To deny the torment,  to live in your heart
For one you love, but cannot help
"Let go with  love but dont take part"

I had the chance to say goodbye
Not long before your sudden depart
For that I'm grateful, for you have been
A leading light that lives on in my heart

Farewell my friend, I hope that we
Will meet again some day -
In a place where we all can 
Let go and let God, for that we pray
                                                                                   

No comments:

Post a Comment